Bring AAT to Your Organization
If you’re interested in receiving AAT or Puppy Dog Tales visits, your facility or program must:
- Be located in the City of San Francisco. If you’re outside the city, please call 415.554.3060 or email AAT@sfspca.org for a referral to an AAT program in your community.
- Have a reliable contact with phone and email address for communication and scheduling. To guarantee a smooth transition and maintain services, update us as soon as possible should the contact change.
- Undergo an assessment to discuss pet-related goals and demonstrate an adequate level of safety for visiting teams.
- Provide a chaperone for visiting teams to promote the safety and enjoyment of clients and teams.
- Complete and submit our facility questionnaire. We will notify you of receipt and next steps.
Note: at this time we are only able to review applications for facilities that can accommodate weekend and/or evening visits. If your facility can do only weekday visits or can host teams only during regular business hours, please check back and submit a questionnaire after July 1, 2015.
Please direct further inquiries to AAT@sfspca.org or call 415.554.3060.