Accidental Grape Feeding Sends Rosie to the ER

Thanks to Healthy Paws Pet Insurance, Rosie’s guardians were able to provide the very best treatment.

When Rosie the Labrador gobbled down a few grapes, she was rushed to the vet – grapes are highly toxic to dogs. After two days in the hospital on round-the-clock IV fluids, Rosie’s condition has improved significantly and she was fortunately ready to go home.

Thanks to Healthy Paws Pet Insurance, her family saved $1,702 in vet bills.

Are you considering pet insurance to protect against unexpected accidents and illnesses for your pet? Click here to get your free quote and a special SF SPCA discount.

Want more content like this in your inbox? Sign up below!