A class for the Teenage Dog in your life.
Do you have a teenage dog that has a LOT to learn?
This is the class for dogs 4 months to 9 months old that missed out on Puppy Class and still need to learn sit, down, stay, recall, leash walking and more. Housetraining, chewing, jumping up, and other adolescent behaviors will also be covered!
Adolescent Manners does not include off-leash playtime.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour a week for 5 weeks. First class is a mandatory orientation for people only–no dogs, please.
Fee: $175 (if your dog was adopted from a shelter or 501©3rescue group, or has taken a class with us in the past year, the fee is $150)
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be between the ages of 4 and 9 months old, comfortable around other dogs and humans while on leash, and must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. (If your dog is under 4 months, check out our Puppy Manners class! If your dog is over 9 months, check out Just the Basics or Just the Small Basics!)
Location: 243 Alabama Street
Class includes: Handbook, homework, and certificate of completion
Class capacity: 8-10 dogs
- Wednesdays, April 5 - May 3, 8:00 - 9:00 pm with Alisha: Section is full, only 2 wait list seats remaining.
- Mondays, April 17 - May 15, 6:15 - 7:15 pm with Steph: Section is full, only 2 wait list seats remaining.
- Thursdays, April 20 - May 18, 1:00 - 2:00 pm with Kimberlee: Register now.
- Saturdays, April 22 - May 27 (skips May 6), 8:30 - 9:30 am with Nicole: Register now, 3 seats remaining.
- Sundays, May 7 - June 11 (skips May 21), 10:00 - 11:00 am with Maureen: Register now.