A class for the Teenage Dog in your life.
Do you have a teenage dog that has a LOT to learn?
This is the class for dogs 4 months to 9 months old that missed out on Puppy Class and still need to learn sit, down, stay, recall, leash walking and more. Housetraining, chewing, jumping up, and other adolescent behaviors will also be covered!
Adolescent Manners does not include off-leash playtime.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour a week for 5 weeks. First class is a mandatory orientation for people only–no dogs, please.
Fee: $175 (if your dog was adopted from a shelter or 501©3rescue group, or has taken a class with us in the past year, the fee is $150)
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be between the ages of 4 and 9 months old, comfortable around other dogs and humans while on leash, and must be up-to-date on vaccinations. (If your dog is under 4 months, check out our Puppy Manners class! If your dog is over 9 months, check out Just the Basics or Just the Small Basics!)
Class includes: Handbook, homework, and certificate of completion
Class capacity: 8-10 dogs
Location: SF SPCA Mission campus
- Wednesdays, August 23 - September 20, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Alisha: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Wednesdays, August 30 - October 4 (skips Sept. 27), 6:15 - 7:15 pm with Maureen: Register now, 2 seats remaining.
- Sundays, September 10 - October 8, 1:15 - 2:15 pm with Michelle: Register now.
- Saturdays, September 23 - October 21, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm with Erika: Register now.
- Mondays, September 25 - October 23, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Michelle: Register now.