This class is six weeks of puppy fun! Puppies will learn general manners such as sit, down, coming when called, and playing nicely with others. We will also answer important questions such as, "How do I housetrain my puppy?", "How do I get my puppy to stop chewing on the couch?", and "How do I teach my puppy not to jump on people?" Puppy class is the most important class your dog will ever attend.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour per week for 6 weeks (1st class is a mandatory Puppy Parent Orientation for people only)
Fee: $200 (if your dog was adopted from a shelter or 501©3rescue group, the fee is $175)
Course prerequisites: Puppies must be under 16 weeks of age at the start of the first class (no exceptions) and have received their first 2 DHLPP (aka DHP) vaccinations and a wellness check by a veterinarian. If your puppy is over 16 weeks of age, please look at either our Adolescent Manners or Just the Basics classes.
Location: 243 Alabama Street
Class includes: Handbook, homework, and Certificate of Completion
Class capacity: 8-10
- Tuesdays, August 23 - October 4 (skips September 6), 6:15 - 7:15 pm with Michelle: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Wednesdays, August 31 - October 5, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Alisha: Section is full, only 1 wait list seat remaining.
- Mondays, September 12 - October 17, 5:00 - 6:00 pm with Alisha: Register now.
- Tuesdays, September 13 - October 18, 5:00 - 6:00 pm with Michelle: Register now, 4 seats remaining.
- Sundays, September 25 - October 30, 2:30 - 3:30 pm with Michelle: Register now.
- Saturdays, October 1- November 5, 2:00 - 3:00 pm with Alisha: Register now.
Classes full or want some additional socialization? Consider attending our Puppy Playgroup! These unique drop-in sessions give your puppy socialization time and teach impulse control in a fun environment. Please visit the above link for details.