This highly informative 1-hour session is essential for anyone who is a puppy parent or is thinking about adding a puppy to their life. No pre-registration is required for this class. You may just show up as we have plenty of space available.
Discussion topics include:
- New puppy management in the home
- Setting up for success in housetraining
- Crate training: Your most valuable tool
- Puppy playdates–the importance of early socialization
- Controlling biting and mouthing, and more!
Please Note: This class provides a brief introduction to many topics important to the new puppy parent. For a more thorough overview of concepts, problem-solving tips, and socialization time with your puppy, register for our in-depth Puppy Manners classes!
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour
Class includes: Lecture only; relevant handouts provided upon request. Please leave your dog at home.
Fees: FREE, although donations are always greatly appreciated
Class capacity: 50
Location: 243 Alabama Street
- Wednesday, March 19, 6:15-7:15 p.m. (Instructor: Brenda, Training Annex)
- Sunday, March 30, 2:45-3:45 p.m. (Instructor: Jeff, Training Annex)
View all Dog Training Classes »