At the San Francisco SPCA, children can have great birthday parties and help animals at the same time. This is an opportunity for kids and their friends to interact with adorable animals, learn about responsible pet care and discover ways they can contribute to the SF SPCA’s life-saving work! Join us for an animal interaction, a gift for the birthday boy or girl and fun animal-related activities! Each guest also receives a special craft keepsake to take home.
- Parties are available on select Saturdays from 11:00AM - 2:00 PM.
- We are unable to offer birthday parties between June - August.
- Parties are for ages five and up.
- Maximum size is 15 children, including the birthday boy or girl.
- The program fee is $350 and payment is required up front to secure your preferred party date. $75 of the program fee is a nonrefundable deposit.
- Birthday parties include a take-home craft activity, games and a hands-on animal interaction. For the final hour of the party, families are welcome to use the Humane Education classroom to serve cake, snacks, drinks, open gifts, and host other party-related activities.
- Tablecloths are provided, however the birthday party family must bring all food and food supplies.
- The birthday party family may arrive 30 minutes early to decorate and set up. There is storage and fridge space available.
- Because we are unable to guarantee that puppies will be available, birthday parties include interaction with cats and kittens. If puppies or other small animals are available, we will offer those animals as an alternative interaction.
- We cannot accommodate children with severe allergies to animals.
- September 19th Birthday Party: Sorry, this section is full.
- October 3rd Birthday Party: Sorry, this section is full.
- October 17th Birthday Party: Hurry! Register now, only 1 seat remaining.
- November 7th Birthday Party: Hurry! Register now, only 1 seat remaining.
- November 21st Birthday Party: Sorry, this section is full.
- December 12th Birthday Party: Sorry, this section is full.
All participants must arrive with a completed Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk: One-Time Humane Education form. Any participants who do not submit a form prior to the program will not be able to interact with animals during the program.