If you are interested in applying for financial aid for this program, click here!
Grades 3-4: Pet Pals
This camp celebrates our relationship with animals, with a focus on how we can make animals feel safe and comfortable. Students have ample hands-on learning opportunities and will work with a variety of animals. This camp also features lots of age-appropriate games, physical activities, and fun projects on topics ranging from protecting wildlife to factory farms and prong collars. Pet Pals Camp encourages respect and empathy for all living things through fun activities and plenty of animal interactions.
Because our staff is working around the clock to ensure your child has the absolute best time possible at camp, we have a strict refund policy.
Red and Blue designates two different sets of curriculum. If your camper is coming for more than one week, make sure to sign up for different color weeks!
NOTE: Registration links will appear below once registration is open on Wednesday, February 20th at 9am.
- Week 3 Red: June 17 - 21: Sorry, registration is now closed.
- Week 4 Blue: June 24 - 28: Section is full, wait list now open.
- Week 5 Red July 8 - 12: Section is full, wait list now open.
- Week 6 Blue: July 15 – 19: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Week 7 Red: July 22 - 26: Section is full, only 2 wait list seats remaining.
- Week 8 Blue: July 29 - August 2: Section is full, only 3 wait list seats remaining.
- Week 9 Red: August 5 – 9: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- CANCELLED Week 11 Red: August 19 – 23: Sorry, this section is full.