Grades 5-6: Furry Friends
This camp involves extended hands-on opportunities and collaborative activities designed to promote the next generation of animal friends. Each day there will be games and activities that relate to the care and responsibility of having a pet, including veterinary services and training, positive reinforcement, and animal welfare issues all types of animals face on a daily basis. Campers will learn behavior and training tips, animal care, and proper handling techniques utilizing a variety of animals.
Because our staff is working around the clock to ensure your child has the absolute best time possible at camp, we have a strict refund policy.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for qualified applicants.
- March 16th - April 30th a $25 administrative fee will be charged to any cancellations.
- May 1st - 31st a $50 administrative fee will be charged to any cancellations.
- After June 1st, there will be NO REFUNDS for any cancellations or changes (extended care included).
NOTE: Because we are a non-profit with limited resources and financial aid requests that far exceed our financial aid capacity, we limit financial aid to 1 week of camp per child.
- Week 7 Red: July 22 – 26: Sorry, financial aid registration is now closed.
- Week 8 Blue: July 29 - August 2: Sorry, financial aid registration is now closed.
- Week 9 Red: August 5 – 9: Sorry, financial aid registration is now closed.
Did you mean to register for a standard spot (non-financial aid), click here!