If you are interested in applying for financial aid for this program, click here!
Grades 5-6: Furry Friends
This camp involves extended hands-on opportunities and collaborative activities designed to promote the next generation of animal friends. Each day there will be games and activities that relate to the care and responsibility of having a pet, including veterinary services and training, positive reinforcement, and animal welfare issues all types of animals face on a daily basis. Campers will learn behavior and training tips, animal care, and proper handling techniques utilizing a variety of animals.
Red and Blue designates two different sets of curriculum. If your camper is coming for more than one week, make sure to sign up for different color weeks!
NOTE: Registration links will appear below once registration is open on Thursday, February 21st at 9am.
- Week 3 Red: June 17 - 21: Sorry, registration is now closed.
- Week 4 Blue: June 24 - 28: Section is full, only 2 wait list seats remaining.
- Week 5 Red July 8 - 12: Section is full, only 4 wait list seats remaining.
- Week 6 Blue: July 15 – 19: Section is full, wait list now open.
- Week 7 Red: July 22 – 26: Section is full, wait list now open.
- Week 8 Blue: July 29 - August 2: Section is full, only 4 wait list seats remaining.
- Week 9 Red: August 5 – 9: Section is full, wait list now open.