If you are interested in applying for financial aid for this program, click here!
Grades 2-3: Cool Cats
This exciting camp is designed to teach young children about pets and being responsible pet guardians. Campers will learn about proper pet care, dog bite prevention, age appropriate animal issues (factory farming, fur, puppy mills) and kindness for all living things. Most importantly, Cool Cats Camp also includes 2 hours of animal interactions daily, with a variety of animals. This interactive, activity-based learning process helps campers make connections between animals and their own life experiences.
Because our staff is working around the clock to ensure your child has the absolute best time possible at camp, we have a strict refund policy.
NOTE: We have 2 different groups for both 2nd + 3rd graders this year- Kind Kids (1st - 2nd grade), Cool Cats (2nd - 3rd grade), and Pet Pals (3rd - 4th grade).
Please make sure you choose the same group as your friends and the most age appropriate group for your child.
- Week 4 Blue: June 25 - 29: Sorry, registration is now closed.
- Week 5 Red July 8 - 13: Register now.
- Week 6 Blue: July 16 - 20: Register now, 1 seat remaining.
- Week 7 Red: July 23 - 27: Section is full, wait list now open.
- Week 8 Blue: July 30 - August 3: Register now, 1 seat remaining.
- Week 9 Red: August 6 -10: Register now, 2 seats remaining.
- Week 10 Blue: August 13 - 17: Register now, 2 seats remaining.
- Week 11 Red: August 20 - 24: Register now.