Grades 7-8: Animal Advocates
This camp is intended for young animal advocates who wish to build on their training skills and increase their knowledge of animal welfare. Through interactive, hands-on lessons, campers will have the opportunity to explore animal-related careers, learn about animal welfare issues, and spend time with an array of animals. As an added highlight, campers will work with staff members from our animal hospital and spay/neuter clinic to learn about providing medical care for animals, including the optional activity of observing an animal surgery.
Because our staff is working around the clock to ensure your child has the absolute best time possible at camp, we have a strict refund policy.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for qualified applicants.
- March 16th - April 30th a $25 administrative fee will be charged to any cancellations.
- May 1st - 31st a $50 administrative fee will be charged to any cancelations.
- After June 1st, there will be NO REFUNDS for any cancellations or changes (extended care included).
Red and Blue designates two different sets of curriculum. If your camper is coming for more than one week, make sure to sign up for different color weeks!
- Week 2 Blue: June 10 - 14: Sorry, financial aid registration is now closed.
- Week 3 Red: June 17 - 21: Section is full, wait list now open.
- Week 4 Blue: June 24 - 28: Register now, 1 seat remaining.
- Week 5 Red July 8 - 12: Section is full, wait list now open.
- Week 6 Blue: July 15 – 19: Section is full, wait list now open.
- Week 7 Red: July 22 – 26: Section is full, only 4 wait list seats remaining.
- Week 8 Blue: July 29 - August 2: Register now, 1 seat remaining.
- Week 9 Red: August 5 – 9: Section is full, wait list now open.
Did you mean to register for a standard spot (non-financial aid), click here!