The San Francisco SPCA offers school break and holiday animal camps with program schedules that match the San Francisco Unified District calendar and those of several San Francisco private and charter schools.
At animal camp, students learn how to train and care for animals, be responsible pet guardians and make their community a safer place for all animals. Animal camps are fun for students and our shelter animals love the attention and TLC!
- School break and holiday animal camps are offered to youth in grades one through six.
- Students will be divided into two groups based on grade.
- Camp sessions run from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Tuition for day camps (MLK Day, Veterans Day, and Indigenous Peoples' Day programs) is $90. Tuition for week-long camps (Holiday Camps and Summer Camps) is $425.
- All animal camps include animal care and behavior learning activities, team projects, games, crafts and hands-on interactions with animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, rats, guinea pigs, chinchillas, birds and more.
- We are unable to accommodate youth with severe allergies to animals as they are involved in many of our activities.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for qualified applicants.
- SF USD Spring Break Week Long Camp: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Spring Break Day Camp 4/6: Section is full, only 2 wait list seats remaining.
- Spring Break Day Camp 4/13: Section is full, only 2 wait list seats remaining.
- Spring Break Day Camp 4/20: Register now, 1 seat remaining.
Did you mean to register for a standard spot (non-financial aid), click here!