Please note: due to the holiday, there will not be a public tour on December 25.
The San Francisco SPCA offers tours of our Mission Campus starting at 250 Florida Street, which houses the SF SPCA Adoption Center. A tour provides an opportunity to learn about the SF SPCA and see firsthand hundreds of animals in need of permanent, loving homes.
- There are two monthly tours:
- The fourth Sunday of each month, 10:30am - 11:30am
- The second Tuesday of each month, 5pm - 6pm
- Please RSVP to email@example.com. We meet in the adoption center at 250 Florida Street.
- If you are organizing a tour for a group, please follow these instructions:
- The minimum age for tour participants is five years old.
- Tours are generally provided free of charge. Of course, monetary and in-kind donations are always appreciated. Click here to donate.
- For groups larger than 12 and those coordinated as part of a tour group, we need at least six-weeks notice and there may be a per-person fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
- Tours last from 45 minutes to one hour.
- Group chaperones must make appropriate arrangements for individuals with allergies.
You are always welcome to visit the public areas of our shelter during regular business hours. View the adoption center hours.
If you would like to take a tour of our Pacific Heights campus at 2343 Fillmore Street, please email us at email@example.com.
We hope to see you soon!
If you can't get to our facilities for any reason, you can take a virtual 360° tour of both campuses via your computer or mobile device at http://sfspca.interactive360.net!