We adopted Blue 10 years ago from the SFSPCA. She’s sweet, spunky, and still very full of life and love to give. Unfortunately, she gets very anxious around babies and young kids and with our first baby on the way in April, we’ve made the hard decision that it’s in our and Blue’s best interest to find her a new, kid-free home.
More about Blue:
– The perfect buddy to snuggle up with on the couch. Loves to burrow up next to you under a warm blanket or find a patch of sun to lounge in.
– When the mood strikes, enjoys playing and rolling around with toys.
– Can be timid when first meeting new people, but with a little encouragement falls in love quickly and won’t want to leave your side.
– Loves roaming on or off-leash at the dog park or on leash walks. Is great with other dogs off-leash.
– Is currently on Fluoxetine (an anti-anxiety medication) to help calm her nerves in cars, at the vet, and other stressful situations.
Blue would be best suited in a home that is relatively quiet and without small kids.
Phone: (909) 499-7939