Bring your puppy to our unique weekly playgroup to socialize with other puppies and develop healthy play skills, with lots of hands-on guidance from our puppy trainers. We take frequent play breaks during the hour to work on other important socialization skills and confidence games such as:
- Guardian-dog relationship building
- Play-bite training
- Jump inhibition exercises
- Come-when-called (recall) games.
- Enrichment training games that develop puppies’ brain power, confidence and ability to negotiate city life, such as learning how to ride a skateboard instead of chasing one.
In this course, you will:
- Learn to distinguish what is healthy play and what is not
- Polish your puppy’s play skills by being her referee and cheerleader
Every week is different, providing tons of fun socialization experiences for your puppy and enlightenment and amusement for you!
Puppies must be under 18 weeks of age, 20 weeks of age if small breed (20 lb. or less adult weight) and have received their first 2 DHLPP vaccinations. Please bring a 4-6 foot leash; flat collar or harness; and lots of motivating training treats for your pup!