The San Francisco SPCA offers school break and holiday animal camps with program schedules that match the San Francisco Unified District calendar and those of several San Francisco private and charter schools.
At animal camp, students learn how to train and care for animals, be responsible pet guardians and make their community a safer place for all animals. Animals camps are fun for students and our shelter animals love the attention and TLC!
- School break and holiday animal camps are offered to youth in grades one through six.
- Students will be divided into two groups based on grade.
- Camp sessions run from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Tuition for day camps is $90. Tuition for week-long camps is $400.
- Extended care is available from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM. The flat-fee for extended care is $15 for a day camp or $75 for a week-long camp.
- All animal camps include animal care and behavior learning activities, team projects, games, crafts and hands-on interactions with animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, rats, guinea pigs, chinchillas, birds and more.
- We are unable to accommodate youth with severe allergies to animals as they are involved in many of our activities.
How to Register
- Click on your preferred session(s) below.
- Financial aid and scholarships  are available for qualified applicants.
- Please read our Cancellation and Refund Policy .
- If your preferred camp session is full, please send us a Wait List Request Form .
- A $25 administrative fee will be charged to any cancellations or changes.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Camp for Grades 1-6 - Monday, January 19: Register here 
- Presidents Week Camp for Grades 1-6 - Monday, February 16 - Friday, February 20: Register here 
- Spring Break Camp I for Grades 1-6 - Monday, March 30 - Friday, April 3: Register here 
- Spring Break Camp II for Grades 1-6 - Monday, April 6 - Friday, April 10: Register here