Bring AAT to Your Organization
If you’re interested in receiving AAT or Puppy Dog Tales visits, your facility or program must:
- Be located in the City of San Francisco. If you’re outside the city, please call 415.554.3060 or email AAT@sfspca.org  for a referral to an AAT program in your community.
- Have a reliable contact with phone and email address for communication and scheduling. To guarantee a smooth transition and maintain services, update us as soon as possible should the contact change.
- Undergo an assessment to discuss pet-related goals and demonstrate an adequate level of safety for visiting teams.
- Provide a chaperone for visiting teams to promote the safety and enjoyment of clients and teams.
- Complete and submit our facility questionnaire. We will notify you of receipt and next steps.
Note: at this time we are prioritizing applications for facilities that can accommodate weekend and/or evening visits. If your facility can only do weekday visits or host teams during regular business hours, we are accepting those questionnaires but it may take longer to set up visits for you at this time.
Please direct further inquiries to AAT@sfspca.org  or call 415.554.3060.