Just the Basics 
Learn how to communicate with your dog in our introductory adult obedience class! This class covers the training essentials, including sit, down, stay, come, and loose-leash walking, among other important topics.
The first class of the 5-week series is an orientation for guardians only--please leave your dog at home. Training with your dog will begin in class two. This class is appropriate for dogs of all sizes. (We also offer a small-dog-only training class, Just the Small Basics .)
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour per week for 5 weeks. Please note: First class is a mandatory orientation for humans only--no dogs, please.
Fee: $175 (If your dog was adopted from a shelter or 501(c)(3) rescue group, the fee is $150)
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be 5 months of age or older, able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger, and able to work safely around people and other dogs on leash. (If your dog is between 4 and 9 months old, please look at our Adolescent Manners  class.) You are highly encouraged to attend our free seminar, New Dog 101,  prior to this class.
Location: 243 Alabama Street
Class includes: Handbook, Homework and Certificate of Completion
Class capacity: 8-10 dogs
- Sundays, April 2 - April 30, 10:00 - 11:00 am with Maureen: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Tuesdays, April 11 - May 9, 5:00 - 6:00 pm with Kimberlee: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Saturdays, April 15 - May 20 (skips April 29), 11:15 am - 12:15 pm with Erika: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Mondays, April 17 - May 15, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Steph: Section is full, only 1 wait list seat remaining. 
- Wednesdays, April 19 - May 17, 1:00 - 2:00 pm with Kimberlee: Register now. 
- Sundays, April 30 - May 28, 1:15 - 2:15 pm with Michelle: Register now.