Just the Basics 
Learn how to communicate with your dog in our introductory adult obedience class! This class covers the training essentials, including sit, down, stay, come, and loose-leash walking, among other important topics.
The first class of the 5-week series is an orientation for guardians only--please leave your dog at home. Training with your dog will begin in class two. This class is appropriate for dogs of all sizes. (We also offer a small-dog-only training class, Just the Small Basics .)
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour per week for 5 weeks. Please note: First class is a mandatory orientation for humans only--no dogs, please.
Fee: $175 (If your dog was adopted from a shelter or 501(c)(3) rescue group, the fee is $150)
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be 5 months of age or older, able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger, and able to work safely around people and other dogs on leash. (If your dog is between 4 and 9 months old, please look at our Adolescent Manners  class.) You are highly encouraged to attend our free seminar, New Dog 101,  prior to this class.
Location: 243 Alabama Street
Class includes: Handbook, Homework and Certificate of Completion
Class capacity: 8-10 dogs
- Mondays, January 16 - February 13, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Shoshi: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Sundays, January 22 - February 19, 1:30 - 2:30 pm with Jeff: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Sundays, January 29 - February 26, 8:45 - 9:45 am with Maureen: Register now, 1 seat remaining. 
- Saturdays, February 4 - March 4, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm with Erika: Register now. 
- Thursdays, February 9 - March 9, 3:30 - 4:30 pm with Maureen: Register now. 
- Sundays, February 12 - March 19 (skips March 12), 11:30 am - 12:30 pm with Maureen: Register now. 
- Sundays, February 12 - March 19 (skips March 12), 2:30 - 3:30 pm with Michelle: Register now.