Please note: There is a separate cancellation and refund policy for school-year programs below.
- A $25 administrative fee will be charged to any cancellations or changes.
- All cancellations must be in writing by email .
- For cancellations received prior to May 1, we will provide a full refund of the tuition (or of the adjusted financial aid tuition), minus the $25 administrative fee for each session.
- Enrollment cancellations made on or after May 1 will not be guaranteed a refund. A 50% will be given if we are able to fill the space after the cancellation.
- Unfortunately, cancellations or changes made on or after June 1st will not receive a refund.
- Cancellation policy applies to extended care program.
For more information about Summer Animal Camp, please review our F.A.Q. 
For school year programs (Holiday Camps, Animal Movie Nights, High School Volunteer, Community Service Saturday, Tours, and Badge of Hope) we cannot offer refunds, switches, or changes of any kind.
- If we decide to cancel a program due to lack of interest, we will provide those enrolled a full refund.