The San Francisco SPCA’s Heart of Gold Society recognizes a special group of friends who contribute $1,000 or more annually to support our mission. The Heart of Gold Society provides crucial funding for our programs and has been instrumental in making San Francisco the safest city for cats and dogs in the nation and a model for shelters around the world.
Joining the Heart of Gold Society brings many benefits, including behind-the-scenes campus tours, invitations to exclusive events, VIP access to our programs and leadership, and opportunities to experience the impact of your contributions first-hand.
For more information or to join the Heart of Gold Society, contact Jill Jacobs at 415.522.3549 or at email@example.com . Your generosity saves lives!
The benefits of being a member of the Heart of Gold Society:
- Meet other animal advocates, celebrate our success and learn about the latest developments in animal welfare at our exclusive annual Heart of Gold event.
- Your gift will be listed in our annual report, which shares the success of our programs and animal rescue efforts with more than 20,000 readers.
- Join us for a private behind-the-scenes tour of our campus, tailored to your interests.
- Get the inside scoop on new developments and future plans for the SF SPCA in our annual Insider Letter from Co-Presidents Dr. Jennifer Scarlett and Jason Walthall.
- Your membership in the Heart of Gold Society makes you eligible to win one of our Heart of Gold Awards  in the categories of Youth Philanthropy, Partnership in Fundraising or Society Engagement.
Animals deserve protection from over-population, cruelty, and unnecessary suffering. Your Heart of Gold donation helps ensure that all animals are treated with kindness and compassion.
Thank you for your generous support!