Learn more about keeping your cats and dogs happy and healthy. Visit our resources below. Is there another topic you’d like to see us cover? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Recognizing and Managing Pain in Your Pet  — Is your pet in pain? Here’s what to look for and what to do about it.
- Anesthesia-Free Dental Cleaning  — Know the risks associated with this procedure before choosing it for your pet.
- The Nutritional Needs of Cats  — Find out how to meet the distinct nutritional needs of your cat while avoiding obesity.
- The Nutritional Needs of Dogs  — Like cats, dogs are natural carnivores, but their nutritional requirements are not the same.
- Ticks  — What you need to know about tick-borne diseases and how to safely remove a tick.
- Fleas  — What you need to know about fleas, the hazard they pose, and treatment options.
- Vaccinations for Dogs  — What exactly is a vaccine? How do they work? And what are the must-have vaccines for your dog?
- Vaccinations for Cats  — Learn the difference between core and non-core vaccines and why vaccination is the best way to protect your feline companion from infectious disease.