Info sessions are scheduled during days/times when volunteers are most needed. Our biggest need currently is for weekday volunteers. You must attend an info session before applying to volunteer.
We require volunteers:
- Commit to a minimum of 6 months of service with a regular 2 hour/week schedule (same/day time every week)
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have a working email
- Greatest Volunteer Need is weekdays between 8am and 6pm.
Upcoming Info Sessions
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, you’ll need to attend an upcoming virtual Volunteer Info Session. Upcoming session dates are as follows:
- Thursday, January 27 – 3:00 PM-4:30 PM
- Saturday, February 26 – 11:00 AM-12:30 PM
Please RSVP to email@example.com to save your space. Please also include proof of vaccination. Upon reserving your space and sending proof of vaccine, a confirmation with the Zoom link will be emailed to you.
The SF SPCA requires all volunteers to be fully vaccinated from COVID. Info Sessions are limited to 75 attendees. Please arrive on time as we do start promptly and are unable to accommodate late comers. As space is limited, we ask that you let us know if you can not make the session, so your spot can be made for someone else to attend.
Pacific Heights Campus
We do not offer volunteer opportunities on the Pacific Heights campus at this time.