Info sessions are scheduled during days/times when volunteers are most needed. Our biggest need currently is for weekday volunteers. You must attend an info session before applying to volunteer.
We require volunteers:
- Commit to a minimum of 6 months of service with a regular 2 hour/week schedule (same/day time every week)
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have a working email
- Greatest Volunteer Need is weekdays between 8am and 6pm.
Upcoming Info Sessions
- Thursday, Jan 9th from 10:00-11:30am at 250 Florida St.
- Wednesday Jan 22nd from 3:30-5:00pm at 250 Florida St.
- Saturday Feb 8th from 10:00-11:30am at 250 Florida St.
- Friday Feb 21st from 3:30-5pm at 250 Florida St.
- Monday March 9th from 10:00-11:30am at 250 Florida St.
- Thurs March 26th from 12:00-1:30pm at 250 Florida St.
There is no need to RSVP. Please arrive on time as we do start promptly and are unable to accommodate late comers. Parking will be difficult in this area so please consider public transportation or other modes of transportation.
Pacific Heights Campus
Our Pacific Heights shelter is currently not taking any new volunteers.