The Independent Charities Seal of Excellence is awarded to the members of Independent Charities of America and Local Independent Charities of America that have, upon rigorous independent review, been able to certify, document, and demonstrate on an annual basis that they meet the highest standards of public accountability, program effectiveness, and cost effectiveness.
These standards include those required by the US Government for inclusion in the Combined Federal Campaign, probably the most exclusive fund drive in the world. Of the 1,000,000 charities operating in the United States today, it is estimated that fewer than 50,000, or 5 percent, meet or exceed these standards, and, of those, fewer than 2,000 have been awarded this Seal.
- Sido Pet Protection Program
- Make a Gift of Stock to the San Francisco SPCA
- Gift Acceptance Policies & Guidelines
- Start Your Own Fundraiser to support the SF SPCA – P2P
- In-Kind Donations
- Corporate and Foundation Partnerships
- Independent Charities Seal of Excellence
- Donate a Vehicle
- Legacy Society
- Community Partnerships
- Sido Program: Plan for Your Pet’s Future
- Workplace Giving & Employer Matching Gifts
- Heart of Gold Society
- Development Team