The SF SPCA has the highest rating of any large animal welfare organization on Charity Navigator. We receive no government funding and are completely independent from national animal welfare organizations like the ASPCA. Our innovative programs have made San Francisco the safest major city in the country for homeless animals, and with support of organizations like yours, we can imagine a community where every animal will have a loving home.
There are many ways for businesses of any size to give, and each gift moves us closer to finding forever homes for more than 6,000 animals a year.
Learn about some fun new ways to partner with the SF SPCA:
- Corporate Kitten and Professional Pups Program
- Adoption Center eKennel Card Sponsorship
We also welcome support in the form of:
- Foundation grants
- Matching gifts
- In-kind donations
- Low-cost or pro bono services
- Promoting awareness of our mission and services
- Employer-sponsored giving campaigns
Some of the programs your partnership will support include:
- Affordable veterinary care: Our state-of-the-art veterinary hospital provides more than $4 million a year in support for animals whose guardians need help paying for pet medical care.
- Spaying-neutering: We offer free and low-cost spay-neuter to reduce overpopulation.
- Animal assisted interactions: Our Animal Assisted Interactions program brings trained volunteers and their pets to some 80,000 people each year who are in hospitals, senior centers, rehabilitation programs or other institutional settings.
To learn more about joining us as a corporate partner, contact Alice Engstrom, at 415.554.3072 or email@example.com.