A class for the Teenage Dog in your life.
Do you have a teenage dog that has a LOT to learn?
This is the class for dogs 4 months to 9 months old that missed out on Puppy Manners and still need to learn sit, down, stay, recall, leash walking and more. Housetraining, chewing, jumping up, and other adolescent behaviors will also be covered!
This class does not include off-leash playtime.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour a week for 5 weeks. The first week of class is a mandatory orientation for people only–no dogs, please.
Fee: $185 per dog (if your dog was adopted from a shelter or 501©3 rescue group the fee is $165)
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be between the ages of 4 and 9 months old, comfortable around other dogs and humans while on leash, and must be up-to-date on vaccinations. (If your dog is under 4 months, check out our Puppy Manners 1 class! If your dog is over 9 months, check out Adult Manners 1 or Small Adult Manners 1!)
Class includes: Handbook, homework, and certificate of completion
Class capacity: 8 dogs
Location: SF SPCA Mission campus
- Fridays, August 17 - September 14, 7:45 - 8:45 pm with Alisha: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Sundays, August 19 - September 23 (skips Sept. 2), 2:45 - 3:45 pm with Lilly: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Tuesdays, August 28 - September 25, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Josh: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Tuesdays, September 4 - October 2, 6:15 - 7:15 with Rachel: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Wednesdays, September 12 - October 10, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Shoshi: Register now, 2 seats remaining.
- Saturdays, September 15 - October 14, 2:00 - 3:00 pm with Alisha: Register now.
- Sundays, September 30 - November 4 (skips Oct. 21), 2:45 - 3:45 pm with Lilly: Register now.