A class for the Teenage Dog in your life.
Do you have a teenage dog that has a LOT to learn?
This is the class for dogs 4 months to 9 months old that missed out on Puppy Class and still need to learn sit, down, stay, recall, leash walking and more. Housetraining, chewing, jumping up, and other adolescent behaviors will also be covered!
This class does not include off-leash playtime.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour a week for 5 weeks. The first week of class is a mandatory orientation for people only–no dogs, please.
Fee: $175 (if your dog was adopted from a shelter or 501©3rescue group, or has taken a class with us in the past year, the fee is $150)
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be between the ages of 4 and 9 months old, comfortable around other dogs and humans while on leash, and must be up-to-date on vaccinations. (If your dog is under 4 months, check out our Puppy Manners 1 class! If your dog is over 9 months, check out Adult Manners 1 or Small Adult Manners 1!)
Class includes: Handbook, homework, and certificate of completion
Class capacity: 8 dogs
Location: SF SPCA Mission campus
- Thursdays, January 25 - February 22, 6:15 - 7:15 pm with Maureen: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Wednesdays, January 31 - February 28, 7:45 - 8:45 pm with Kimberlee: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Saturdays, February 3 - March 10 (skips February 17), 10:00 - 11:00 am with Kimberlee: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Sundays, February 11 - March 11, 1:15 - 2:15 pm with Michelle: Section is full, only 1 wait list seat remaining.
- Mondays, February 12 - March 12, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Shoshi: Register now, 3 seats remaining.
- Wednesdays, February 28 - March 28, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Shoshi: Register now.