A class for the Teenage Dog in your life.
Do you have a teenage dog that has a LOT to learn?
This is the class for dogs 4 months to 9 months old that missed out on Puppy Manners and still need to learn sit, down, stay, recall, leash walking and more. Housetraining, chewing, jumping up, and other adolescent behaviors will also be covered!
This class does not include off-leash playtime.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour a week for 5 weeks. The first week of class is a mandatory orientation for people only–no dogs, please.
Fee: $185 per dog (if your dog was adopted from a shelter or 501©3 rescue group the fee is $165)
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be between the ages of 4 and 9 months old, comfortable around other dogs and humans while on leash, and must be up-to-date on vaccinations. (If your dog is under 4 months, check out our Puppy Manners 1 class! If your dog is over 9 months, check out Adult Manners 1 or Small Adult Manners 1!)
Class includes: Handbook, homework, and certificate of completion
Class capacity: 8 dogs
Location: SF SPCA Mission campus
- Wednesdays, January 23 - February 20, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Shoshi: Sorry, registration is now closed.
- Fridays, January 25 - February 22, 7:45 - 8:45 pm with Alisha: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Tuesdays, February 12 - March 12, 7:30 - 8:30 pm with Rachel: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Thursdays, February 17 - March 17, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm with Lilly: Section is full, only 2 wait list seats remaining.
- Tuesdays, February 19 - March 19, 7:30 pm - 8.30 pm with Josh: Register now.
- Sundays, February 24 - March 24, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm with Lilly: Register now, 3 seats remaining.
- Wednesdays, February 27 - March 27, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm with Emily: Register now.
Classes full or want some extra practice? Join us for Adolescent Playgroup!