The Badge of Hope Program provides scout troops, school groups, clubs, and after school programs with the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the San Francisco SPCA's life-saving work while also learning about what they can do to help animals in their community.
Each Badge of Hope Program includes a special behind-the-scenes tour of our Mission Adoption Center and the Leanne B. Roberts Animal Care Center. After that, our Humane Educators will lead your group in a fun activity designed to encourage students to help animals. We'll end the program by meeting and learning about one of our Education Animal Embassadors.
- The Badge of Hope Program is available during the school year from September through April.
- This program is for up to 15 participants. You may schedule multiple programs for larger groups.
- The program fee is $100 per group.
- Each participant will receive a San Francisco SPCA Badge of Hope upon completion of the program.
- Short-term youth volunteer opportunities in the shelter are limited to the Community Service Saturday Program.
- Youth with severe allergies to animals should not attend.
- Would your group like to host a donation drive? Please see our current Wish List for in-kind items we need regularly at the SF SPCA.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide refunds, changes, or switches of any kind.