The Badge of Hope Program provides scout troops, school groups, clubs, and after school programs with the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the San Francisco SPCA's life-saving work while also learning about what they can do to help animals in their community.
Each Badge of Hope Program includes:
A spceial behind-the-scenes look at both the Mission Adoption center and the Leanne B. Roberts Animal Care Center
A fun activity designed to encourage students to help animals
A meet-and-greet with one of our Education Animal Ambassadors
- The Badge of Hope Program is available during the school year from October through April.
- This program is for up to 15 participants. You may schedule multiple programs for larger groups.
- The program fee is $100 per group.
- Each participant will receive a San Francisco SPCA Badge of Hope upon completion of the program.
- Short-term youth volunteer opportunities in the shelter are limited to the Community Service Saturday Program.
- Youth with severe allergies to animals should not attend.
- Would your group like to host a donation drive? Please see our current Wish List for in-kind items we need regularly at the SF SPCA.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide refunds, changes, or switches of any kind.
- NOTE: "1 seat remaining" means that there is room for 1 group available