Your health and safety are important to us. We are postponing the public tour scheduled for March 22. Please check this page for updates on the April tour.
Our Adoption Center at 250 Florida remains open during regular business hours. You are still welcome to visit us and the animals. Please know that we’re following CDC guidelines for disinfecting public spaces.
The San Francisco SPCA offers tours of our Mission Campus starting at 250 Florida Street, which houses the SF SPCA Adoption Center. A tour provides an opportunity to learn about the SF SPCA and see firsthand hundreds of animals in need of permanent, loving homes.
There is one monthly tour: The fourth Sunday of each month, 2:00 – 3:00 pm Please RSVP to email@example.com by 4:00pm Friday before the tour date. We meet at the greeter desk in the adoption center at 250 Florida Street.
If you are organizing a tour for a group, please follow these instructions:
- If you are a donor to the SF SPCA, call 415.554.3029.
- If you are a member of the animal welfare community, call 415.522.3520.
- If you are a member of the community, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The minimum age for tour participants is five years old.
- Tours are generally provided free of charge. Of course, monetary and in-kind donations are always appreciated. Click here to donate.
- For groups larger than 12 and those coordinated as part of a tour group, we need at least six-weeks notice and there may be a per-person fee. Please email email@example.com to schedule.
- Tours last from 45 minutes to one hour.
- Group chaperones must make appropriate arrangements for individuals with allergies.
You are always welcome to visit the public areas of our shelter during regular business hours. View the adoption center hours.
If you would like to take a tour of our Pacific Heights campus at 2343 Fillmore Street, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon!