The SF SPCA is committed to caring for any animal in need, including during emergencies.
If you believe your animal requires emergency care between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., call 415.554.3030 to alert us and then bring the animal to 201 Alabama Street.
Potential emergencies could include:
- Ingestion of a foreign object (toy, string, etc.)
- Ingestion of poison (bring container or name of chemical ingested)
- Difficulty breathing (gasping, noisy respiration, blue tongue, etc.)
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Loss of Appetite
- Inability to urinate or defecate
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Inability to deliver puppies or kittens
Open 7 days a week (8am – 6pm).
FREE PARKING is available at Alabama & Treat Streets.
For an appointment, call 415-554-3030.
Email us at email@example.com.
Leanne B. Roberts Animal Care Center
201 Alabama Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Other Emergency Providers
If you are having an emergency with your pet outside our hours of operation (8 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week excluding holidays), please contact one of these hospitals:
VCA San Francisco Veterinary Specialists
600 Alabama at 18th Street
Animal Internal Medicine & Specialty Services (AIMSS)
1333 9th at Judah
2343 Fillmore at Washington