Thank you for considering the San Francisco SPCA as a beneficiary of your fundraising activities. We appreciate your deep love of animals and how that dedication can help us to save, protect and care for as many cats and dogs as possible.
Some of the events that help raise money for our efforts include golf tournaments, fun runs/walks, wine tastings, raffles, company “dress-down” days, office parties, jewelry sales, restaurant openings, or any other creative idea you have! Events can be as large or small as you like — the only limit is your imagination.
The SF SPCA is happy to provide:
- Event planning advice
- An SF SPCA representative and adoptable pet(s) (when available)
- Tax receipts to donors (when provided with the appropriate donor identification)
- SF SPCA marketing materials
- An event listing in our online events calendar and electronic newsletters (when appropriate)
- The SF SPCA name/logo
- A letter of support that validates the authenticity of the event
The SF SPCA cannot provide:
- Funding or reimbursement for event expenses
- Access to our donor or mailing lists
- Access to celebrities or VIPs
- Guarantees of promotion or advertising of your event
- Guarantees of attendance of staff or volunteers at your event
- Guarantees to supply prizes, auction items, awards
Interested in planning your own fundraiser for the SF SPCA? Download and fill out our Community Fundraiser form.
Interested in what others in the community have been doing in support of us? View our Community Benefits & Fundraisers page.