Corporate and Foundation Partnerships
Helping People - Helping Animals
The mission of the San Francisco SPCA is to save and protect animals, to provide care and treatment, to advocate for their welfare, and to enhance the human-animal bond. We can think of no better way to achieve that mission than to strive for a community where every animal has a loving home.
We can imagine it. And with the support of all sectors of our community, we know we can get there.
We invite you to make a difference for animals and their guardians by becoming a corporate partner of the SF SPCA. There are many ways for companies of any size to give, and each gift moves us closer to our Vision 2020 goal: To end animal abandonment in San Francisco by the year 2020.
We welcome support in the form of:
- In-kind donations
- Low-cost or pro bono services
- Helping increase awareness of our mission and services
- Foundation grants
- Employer-sponsored giving campaigns
- Matching gifts
For more than 145 years, the SF SPCA has played a leading role in animal welfare in the United States, including launching the “no-kill” movement. As a corporate partner, you’ll help us continue our lifesaving work.
Some of the programs your partnership will support:
- Affordable veterinary care: Our state-of-the-art veterinary hospital provides more than $3 million a year in medical support for animals whose owners need help paying for pet care.
- Spaying/neutering: We offer free and low-cost spay/neuter to reduce overpopulation – with extraordinary results.
- Youth programs: Many of our community kids thrive when offered an opportunity to learn about and care for animals. Our youth program reaches more than 5,000 young students each year, with scholarships provided for those with financial need.
- Animal Assisted Therapy: Our robust Animal Assisted Therapy program brings trained volunteers and their pets to some 80,000 individuals each year who are in hospitals, senior centers, rehabilitation programs, or other institutional settings.
To learn more about joining us as a corporate partner, contact Belinda Getler, Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager, at 415.554.3073