On March 25, 2010, CLAW (Critter Lovers at Work), an all-volunteer support group of The San Francisco SPCA, will present the 14th Bark & Whine Ball at Herbst Pavilion at Fort Mason. Join the party with more than 700 guests and their dogs to enjoy an evening of festivities, benefiting The San Francisco SPCA's Cinderella Fund, set aside specifically for medical needs of homeless animals in the care of The SF/SPCA.
The theme this year is heroes – pet heroes to be exact. What makes a pet a hero? A hero is any pet – your pet – that makes a special mark on your world. From a dog who alerts her owners of the fire alarm, to the quiet feline who comforts his owner in a time of need. Any pet can be a hero, and all guardians have a reason why theirs is just that.
All proceeds from The Ball will benefit The Cinderella Fund, and ensure that thousands of pets have the chance to become somebody’s hero.
You and your dog are invited to walk the red carpet and celebrate with us!
The Herbst Pavillion at Fort Mason Center
Thursday, March 25th, 2010
6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Buffet from McCall Associates
Music and dancing with The Dick Bright Orchestra
Tickets available beginning February 16, 2010 at the following levels:
$5,000 GRAND CHAMPION (10)
- Priority seating at a reserved table
- Admission for 10 guardians and 5 dogs
- 5 valet parking passes
- 10 guardian tickets to the VIP Patron Party (date to be announced)
$2,500 BEST IN SHOW (8)
- Preferred seating at a reserved table
- Admission for 8 guardians and 4 dogs
- 4 valet parking passes
- 8 guardian tickets to the VIP Patron Party (date to be announced)
$1,250 TOP DOG (4)
- Special reserved seating
- Admission for 4 guardians and 2 dogs
- 4 guardian tickets to the VIP Patron Party (date to be announced)
$650 BIG DOG (2)
- Reserved seating
- Admission for 2 guardians and 1 dog
- 2 guardian tickets to the VIP Patron Party (date to be announced)
$250 GOOD DOG (1)
- Reserved seating
- Admission for 1 guardian and 1 dog
- 1 guardian ticket to the VIP Patron Party (date to be announced)
General Admission Tickets: $150 per person
Dog Tickets: $20 (one dog per guest, please)
Click here for more information.