Hornblower Cruises and Events hosts the 9th Annual Dog Day on the Bay, a popular fundraiser for the San Francisco SPCA which invites canines and their humans aboard the San Francisco Belle for a delicious champagne brunch and doggy buffet.
This year’s Dog Day on the Bay beneficiary, the Puppy Dog Tales Reading Program (PDT – part of the Animal-Assisted Therapy program) at the San Francisco SPCA promotes basic literacy skills for San Francisco students. Since it started as a pilot program at the San Francisco Public Library’s Chinatown branch in 2007, PDT has expanded into 18 sites including SF Unified schools and local Boys & Girls Clubs. On board for kids this year is the Puppy Dog Tales reading room.
Boarding begins at 10am, cruises from 11am - 1pm
Tickets (not including tax):
Children 4-12 $75 (under 4 free)
To purchase tickets please click here:
WHAT YOU GET
2-hour yacht cruise around the Bay
Full brunch buffet (including coffee, tea and photo with your dog)
Doggie buffet of all natural dog treats
Water bars strategically positioned around the Belle
Free-flowing sparkling wine
Scenic San Francisco Bay views
Sod covered poop deck
One dog per person, all dogs must be on leash. Please see guidelines for more information. Proceeds are donated to the San Francisco SPCA.
1. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
2. Dogs of all sizes and breeds are invited.
3. Waiver forms must be completed before boarding.
4. Your dog must wear a current rabies tag to board. I.D. tags are mandatory.
5. Use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pets so that this event will be enjoyable for everyone. Do not bring your dog if it is unpredictable in crowds, with other dogs, and/or strangers.
6. All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times.
7. Be courteous and responsible.
8. Please pick up after your dog.
9. Veterinarian will be on hand in case of an injury or emergency.
10. If your dog is sensitive to motion (i.e., riding in cars) or gets motion sickness, please do not bring your dog.
11. Please do not bring a dog in heat.
12. Dogs and people only, no other animals.
For more information, contact Jamie Holt at (415) 522-3548 or email@example.com.
Thanks to our Media Sponsor