The San Francisco SPCA offers tours of our facilities, starting at 250 Florida Street. A tour provides an opportunity to learn about the services the SF SPCA offers, as well as see firsthand the hundreds of animals in need of permanent, loving homes.
- There is a monthly tour scheduled on the third Friday of every month 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. If you would like to come on this tour, please RSVP to email@example.com. We will meet in Maddie’s Adoption Center at 250 Florida Street.
- If you are organizing a tour for a group, please follow these instructions:
- If you are a donor to the San Francisco SPCA, please call 415-554-3029
- If you are a member of the animal welfare community, please call 415-522-3520
- If you are organizing for a youth group, please visit our Youth Programs Tours page.
- If you are a member of the community, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to help us best serve the community, we have developed some tour guidelines:
- The minimum age for tour participants is 5 years old
- Tours are generally provided free of charge; however, monetary and in-kind donations are always appreciated. Click here to donate.
- For groups larger than 12 and those coordinated as part of a tour group, we need at least six weeks advance notice and there may be a per-person fee.
- Tours last from 45 minutes to an hour.
- Group chaperones must make appropriate arrangements for individuals with allergies.
If you want to schedule a larger group, please email email@example.com.
Please understand that a staff member or volunteer might not be available to provide a tour if you do not have an appointment or you want to come at a specific time. You are always welcome to visit the public areas of our shelter during regular business hours. View the Adoption Center hours.
We hope to see you soon!